Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Posture Part 2.

Hopefully you will be sitting and relaxing around girls. This is how you behave in that type of environment

 2. Sitting/Relaxing.  When you are sitting/ leaning or laying. TAKE UP SPACE. As much as you can, aslong as you look relaxed. ex. sitting, lay your arms on the nearby chairs, put your foot on another -  this signifies that you are dominant and confident because that space is YOURS (obviously give someone a chair if they need it, dont be a prick). I was once complimented on the way I ate pizza, i was standing , leaning on a counter deeply one arm supporting me, head back , slowly relaxedly feeding myself like a roman back in the day would feed himself grapes. When laying down , spread your legs and your arms and just be as comfortable as possible, drape your arms and legs over chairs/ couches - People notice.

Have fun

CM

24 comments:

  1. awesome post man. couldn't agree more

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny, but I think you're right.
    You look a lot cooler sprawled all over the place than you do if you're sitting like you're stuck in a small space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wont be sitting with girls, just lying:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post!

    http://le-nerd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were complimented on the way you eat pizza?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following and supporting man.

    oh and btw I'm an e46 lover also, i drive one =)
    Also enjoy the pics ;)
    http://benny-lava.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool as always
    following and supporting

    ReplyDelete
  8. He an image of me being splattered on the couch came to mind, not a pleasant sight, but i get where your coming from, its all about confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Once again I agree, posture is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice. Right now I feel very confident. Im spread eagle on a table in McDonalds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. pricks can avoid getting people chairs by sitting at tables with many chairs <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think others on the bus will like this much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I only sit like a roman when eating chocolate!
    Still thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great advice, following with support

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for sharing!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. such simple little things make the biggest difference... thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I guess people do notice. I always try to have good posture, but sometimes it can be so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  18. When in doubt, dont look like a slob :3

    ReplyDelete